What do you like best?
There are a number of aspects of Kapture CRM that i consider to be deal-winners.
1. It combines all the necessary features for sales and customer service automation. This includes contact management, 360 degree customer profiling, lead nourising, customer management etc.
2. Kapture CRM differentiates by providing custom solutions for different industry verticals. For example, the CRM platform for marketing would have different requirements compared to an FMCG business.
3. It focuses on end-to-end business automation. You can manange a diverse range of business founctanalities within a single platform.
4. It’s more afforable than other market alternatives. It provides a number of advanced features at a lower cost.
5. The customer service team is working with my team to develop and design new workflows to conceive better ways of operations.
6. The customer service team are good at practicing what they preach. ie. good response rates and query resolutions.
What do you dislike?
Nothing pretty much. I have been satisfied with the Kapture CRM platform and the ability of the team to assist and provide amicable resolutions at every turn of relationship. All these allows you to scale without having any scares about data management.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
customer service management, sales management, Smart workflows, Better productivity, Better data management,