What do you like best?
-Large number of native integrations
-Freedom to create own fields, flexibility with filters, triggers (including customized API calls)
-Simplicity and focus (automation for inbound and outbound activities)
-Number of options
-Option for segmentation + conditional logic
- Opportunity to A/B test journeys
- Full freedom when it comes to creating emails
- Rules for triggering chat or email notifications
-Documentation and available templates
-It's actually fun to use!
What do you dislike?
- Proactive headsup function is really good, but it would be great to also have the option to also add a popup message (like a message box with a CTA) --> with same rules for segmentation
- It would be nice to have some form of native data enrichment solution or direct integration with tools like leadfeeder or similar to create a lead score based on demographics. It's possible to determine a lead score based on behavior (open rate, clicks, page visited...) but you need to add demographic data manually to create a lead score based on targeting (or derive data from CRM). Sometimes leads just opt-in with name and email. Workaround: form integration with clearbit or similar tools (via Zapier). It works okay for us.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
We use Autopilot to automate the content funnel, lead nurturing (after gated content/webinar or to keep in touch with "not now" prospects...) and to manage email communications to all our contacts in the CRM.
Also useful for customer success and product to automate onboarding email sequence and trigger tailored emails based on specific behavior. Lead collection through headsup message on the site.
Scoring leads also helps us prioritize prospects and automatically send notifications via email or chat to sales reps.