What do you like best?
Marketo is able to track the 360-degree customer behavior. Marketo integrates with your website, your event platform, your survey platforms, your mobile app, and tracks the behavior to allow you to see what your customers/prospects are up to and let you target the customer with more personalized content in real-time. The Marketo's engagement engine is really promising and no other MA tool can match what we can do with that and the level of reporting it provides.
What do you dislike?
Marketo is a fantastic engagement platform. I would just say that so far, I have no issues with it.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
I have been using Marketo from the last 8 years and I can say there are countless benefits you can get out of Marketo. totally depends on how well you have implemented it. A few top benefits that everyone can get out of this powerful system are:
1. Tracking, as mentioned above, you can track the user's 360-degree behavior top analyse what they are up to.
2. Using Marketo's most powerful engagement engine, you can not only personalize the Marketo emails based on the demographic attributes but you can also use the behavioral data to personalize the email experience.
3. You can personalize the website experience in real-time using Marketo's AI-powered web-content and web-personalization
4. You can acquire new prospects using web-forms, nurture those using engagement programs, and manage the whole lead life cycle through Marketo's powerful "Revenue Cycle Modeler"
5. Ease your sales and Marketing alignment by defining lead scoring models and lead life cycle models. Easy to implement, easy to adjust according to the sales feedback.