What do you like best?
I am the early adopter of this lovely product since the early days of realtimeboard.
I really appreciate the amazing working with colleagues
- live and smooth collaboration which assisted so many of our meetings
- rich templates and resources (the universe is excellent)
- easy edit and diagramming
- the organization about postit (batch and align etc.)
- it makes upload and display multiple format of the files easily
- power for the remote presentation
What do you dislike?
- color limitation
- the mind map adjust is very limited (line weight, color fill) which causes me to use other alternative for mindmap
- as the board grows, sometime I really need custmized colors and also our brand colors!
- notes feature could be improved with sections, and dates
- why the blank artboard is always transparent??
- iPad drawing should really copy the gestures from Procreate.
- Soooooo frustrated with the unwanted selection
- zoom in and out the bad display of the artboard name (please do exact with Figma)
- font in the postit has limited size. (NOT enough for power users)
- lack of shortcuts (zooming to the object)
- Cmd +D won't duplicate object as in Illustrator or Figma
- the floating menu by selecting the object sometimes block other objects.
- please allow me to click user's portrait and zoom to his/her view
- wish to change the thumbnail image for the hyperlink
- hard to search in the canvas
- no ways to hide the comment icons on the canvas
- lack of up to date wireframe mocks
- would be nice to improve the richness of icon set
I can still write a lot since I am a huge fan :D
Recommendations to others considering the product:
If you want to have a collaborative canvas to work together with others, Miro is top 1 choice at the moment without doubt.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- design challenge for job interview
- startup knowledge collection
- workshop and sprint
- product vision and alignment workshop etc.
- the expansion and exploration of knowledge that strongly related to tech
- easy to create moodboard
- easy to lead workshop