What do you like best?
WorkflowMax is awesome for Creative Agencies, Accountants/Bookkeepers, Engineering/Architects and other similar business that have mostly time input into projects.
It also works well for Construction industry, although tracking the projects costs require more carefully planned and executed workflow to make sure the reporting is as relevant as can be.
The following features are those that come top of mind as the things WorkflowMax does great:
- Tight financial integration with Xero.
- Multiple ways to track and enter time.
- Cost is great for how much features it packs.
- Knowledge base and support is A1.
- Reporting capability are encompassing.
What do you dislike?
- Report could be more dynamic. For example, it would be great to be able to drill down, to be able to change filters/parameters without resetting the whole report, to be able to create a custom report based on an already existing report (whether an default or custom created one).
- For construction industry, where there are lots of project costs, it would be great to be able to link back a cost added to the cost tab of a job to a purchase order. It would also be great to be able to attach a copy of an invoice directly to a cost, instead of having
Recommendations to others considering the product:
WorkflowMax is a great software and an excellent bang-for-your-buck compared to the competition.
While their Knowledge Base has everything you need to understand how it works and set it up yourself, I do recommend you connect with an implementation partner if you want to ensure you get the most meaningful information how of it. This is particularly relevant when determining wat should be your jobs, tasks and checklists.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Seamless project tracking, great ability to generate quote and estimates, see each job or task cost and profit.