Convertize is AB Testing Software. Convertize offers the following functionalities:
- Audience Targeting
- Funnel Analysis
- Split Testing
- Statistical Relevance Analysis
- Test Scheduling
- Visual Editor
Learn more about Convertize features.
Convertize offers software designed to simplify A/B testing and Nudge Marketing allowing users to implement them without any coding or statistical knowledge. A/B testing is a scientific method for comparing two versions of a webpage or a UI. Convertize provides the user with a visual editor, split URL testing capabilities, hybrid statistics, and A/B checklist. Autopilot feature uses algorithms to direct the traffic to the most persuasive pages. The software also allows for collaboration and is GDPR compliant. Users can also implement Nudge marketing employs social proof and uses tools such as priority notifications, order soon notifications, influencer notifications and more. The team of CRO and marketing experts rely on analysis and customer psychology offers CRO agency services. It first works with the users to understand the targeted customers. The team then conducts heat-mapping, session recording and segmentation procedures to make decisions driven by analysis and psychological data.
|Support||Business Hours Online||Customer Type||Freelancers Large Enterprises Medium Business Small Business|
|API||NA||Location / Phone Number||London, United Kingdom - W6 7AP / +44 20 3950 9121|
|Deployment||SaaS/Web/Cloud||Category||AB Testing Software|
$49 per Month billed Annually
$59 per Month billed Monthly
All the Plans inlcudes these Features
$199 per Month billed Annually
$249 per Month billed Monthly
$799 per Month billed Annaully
$999 per Month billed Monthly
Disclaimer: The pricing details were last updated on 08/02/2019 from the vendor website and may be different from actual. Please confirm with the vendor website before purchasing.
The pricing for Convertize starts at $49.0 per month. Convertize has 3 different plans:
Learn more about Convertize pricing.
No, Convertize does not provide API.
Convertize is easy to use, everything is clear there even if you're not experienced in marketing and using tools - You can find lots of tips which can make your bussines growing faster than before - Even free package gives me exactly what I need.
Most other testing solutions offer more features, but ... do you really need them? Except for very large corporate accounts which are probably looking into solutions as Optimizely, Scenario offers all the essentials for AB testing you need.
A/b testing and experimentation
It's good to see a fresh approach to optimisation.
- Scenario is packed with more than 200 very concrete persuasion principles and neuromarketing tactics based on scientific research and previous testing. Based on your specific context, the solution will suggest optimisation approaches most likely to achieve the best possible results for you.
- Almost as easy to use as an iphone:
The solution is very intuitive and guides you based on some key questions you are asked in the beginning (about some data required for optimisation and/or the data (analysed by Scenario from your Google Analytics (Scenario connects seamlessly with Analytics through the entire optimisation process.
-> No more guesswork
- The visual editor is excellent.
- Except for placing one line of code on your website, you can do everything without a web developer or IT support.
- Even the free package offers FINALLY enough visitors (30 000 to be statistically relevant (statistical power and significance in the majority of situations. And for 9 Euro / month you get 50 000 visitors
You have either to pay a multiple of this with other solutions (currently 155 USD with VWO (30 000 visitors, AB Tasty 249 Euro (50 000 visitors or you get a ridiculous 10 000 visitors (VWO which means you need to get a conversion uplift of 30% in order to have a statistically relevant results...
If you achieve this on a regular basis, talk to me and I will have business for you :.
- What I also like is that even if you do not have enough traffic for statistically relevant testing, you still can optimise your site.
- Most other testing solutions offer more features, but ... do you really need them? Except for very large corporate accounts which are probably looking into solutions as Optimizely, Scenario offers all the essentials for website optimisation you need.
- There are currently still some minor glitches (as the solution is quite new, but they are very reactive and have implemented already a lot of fixes.
- have recognised that optimisation comes BEFORE traffic acquisition,
- have a blog, an ecommerce, a subscription site or a lead generation site,
- have some experience or little to none experience with conversion optimisation and persuasion science,
then Scenario is most probably the right solution for you.
I'm a marketer with no IT knowledge. I have optimised blogs, travel sites, e-commerce sites and lead generation sites for higher conversions using the principles in Scenario. Without having to write a line of code :.