What do you like best?
- Allows A/B Testing w/o getting tech involved.
- Allows Constant Testing of Messaging, Images, Offers which every business should always be doing.
- For the most part, it's intuitive and not too hard to setup simple tests
- Statistics are presented in an easy-to-understand format
What do you dislike?
- More complex tests require a bit of html knowledge and work arounds.
- Creating tests on dynamic pages is not straight forward
Recommendations to others considering the product:
Definitely give it a try.
If anything, it is worth it to always run optimization tests across your website. Test messaging, images, layouts, call-to-actions, price points, navigation and more. It's a no-brainer to run these tests so there is always some aspect of your business being optimized at any given moment.
Know though, that for more complex tests, you'll need to pull in tech support. However, you can always use the data you collect to support larger scale changes.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- Makes it easy for marketers to run simple tests across the website without the help of engineering.
- Allows constant testing to improve conversion rates on site
- Allows you to test concepts before committing bigger resources to it.