Home/EHR Software
Updated on: May 19, 2022
Loading...

EHR Software

An EHR Software maintains a digitized version of a patient's medical history. Hospitals, medical practitioners, and health care providers may include all critical clinical data pertinent to the patient's care in an electronic health record, including problems with demographics and treatment progress noted—prescriptions, vital signs, vaccines, laboratory results, radiological reports, etc. Electronic health records allow for easy access to information and can help to speed up the process. A few platforms can record other care-related activities supported directly or indirectly through various interfaces.

Showing 1 - 10 of 49 products
Sort By

SAC (salud a un clic)

Less time managing and more time attending patients
(1 Ratings)

SAC is a company with the aim of digitizing health systems with quality and cost-effective standards. SAC is a social enterprise that does not have investors. 80% of the income is reinvested in software improvements, research and sustainability, the remaining 20% ​​in social responsibility... read more

CareCloud Charts

WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER
(1 Ratings)

Get all of the tools need to deliver better patient care – from managing patient flow to ePrescribing – with complete certified EHR. Charts, EHR software, also integrates seamlessly with CareCloud Central, practice management system, for a single clinical, administrative and financial solution.... read more

MD-Reports Ambulatory EHR Suite

MD-Reports is now part of the Provation family - Provation
(1 Ratings)

Provation and MD-Reports have joined forces to bring you the best portfolio of ERW, EHR and practice management solutions possible.

blueEHR

A Customizable EHR that Empowers Doctors
(1 Ratings)

blueEHR: HITaaS is a SaaS, platform that empowers healthcare service providers and innovators to quickly build and deploy their Health IT solutions using a set of tools and modules available on the cloud with minimal time and cost. Meaningful Use, Stage II Certified Complete Ambulatory EHR. A... read more

SoftCure Hospital Software

Cloud based Hospital Software
(2 Ratings)

SoftCure Hospital Software is an easy to use best hospital software as well as best hospital billing software that encapsulates all primary & secondry functions of Hospital Operations & Management. It takes care of all kinds of OPD & IPD management activities with high focus to keep patients's EMR... read more

VersaSuite

Electronic Healthcare Solution
(1 Ratings)

VersaSuite provides a suite of modules that automate every hospital function from admission to discharge, with complete solutions for Acute Care, Critical Access, Behavioral Health, LTAC, Specialty Surgical, Rehabilitation, Hospice, and more. These modules can be purchased separately or all at once... read more

Nimbo

Helped hundreds of health businesses
(5 Ratings)

Nimbo is the digital platform with which operating a medical clinic is transformed into controlling a business. A simple way for all doctors and assistants to collaborate. An ERP module that allows a more orderly administrative order.

MedicsCloud EHR

A Simple EHR Software
(2 Ratings)

MedicsCloud EHR pricing: MedicsCloud EHR Offers Custom plan.

MedicsCloud EHR is platform used to increase engagement with specialty-specific electronic health records software. The built-in Medics FlowText used to inserts data into the patient’s record in minutes. It supports iOS and Android-enabled Medics portal to view patient information and transmit... read more

ElationHealth

Everything you need to deliver
(3 Ratings)

Elation’s HIPAA compliant ONC certified EHR offers a clinical-first experience, empowering primary care physicians and their practices to deliver phenomenal patient care. Streamline charting and administrative tasks to optimize clinical thinking and automate coding to make sure get credit for the... read more

GE Health Cloud

GE Healthcare Systems | GE Healthcare (United States)
(1 Ratings)

GE Healthcare Systems is a provider of technologies, digital infrastructure, data analytics and decision support tools used in the diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of patients.

Refine Results CLEAR ALL
Starting Price
Deployment
Customer Types
Pricing Model

List of EHR Software

PRODUCT NAME AGGREGATED RATINGS (OUT OF 5)
5
5
5
5
5
5
4.9
4.8
4.7
4.5

Related Links

Popular Categories

Trending Categories

Featured Links

Popular Softwares

Featured Softwares

Trending Softwares