What do you like best?
1. I liked the top down approach that Aha! adopts .. you need first to define your vision/goals/initiatives (strategy) before thinking releases/features/stories (work)
2. So organized and so customizable
3. You can integrate your Aha! with your agile tool like Jira/Azure DevOps or even other tools in your organization like Slack
4. Charts and reports are super useful
5. Notebooks one of the smartest features that you will need to share your plans with others who are either outside your Aha! or outside your organizations.
6. Use Aha! for planning and use your other tool (Jira/Azure DevOps) for working is like separation of concerns which I like so much
What do you dislike?
The most annoying thing when I work on Aha! is when you try to sort something on the roadmaps .. specially if you have a lot of items in there. When you try to update a date of one item everything else changes and you lose focus of the task at hand and you try to invest more time in fixing the roadmap.
I hope they fix it and make it more easy to use.
Recommendations to others considering the product:
If you really want organized direction about your product / project use Aha! to define your strategy and start building your product on principles instead of not having clear vision. Vision creates products.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Having a strategy for our product and based on this strategy we have plans and work to do in order to achieve our goals one of the best benefits and solutions to a lot of problems in our product development journey.