What do you like best?
Cognito Forms is a very customizable form type that offers more than just a regular old form. Personally I like that:
- The form works great and without error about 95% of the time (the other 5% is usually due to an edit we did in our form which has not turned out as we hoped)
- It integrates with both Zapier and Stripe, both of which are essential to how we want the form to operate (lead generation and deposit payment)
- You can create forms within forms which is very useful for our purpose
- It embeds seamlessly into your website which makes our website look professionally designed and built. We use Wix to build our website ourselves and without a tool like Cognito Forms we would not have been able to process leads on our site.
What do you dislike?
Cognito forms is a tool that is 100% worth it, and there is a workaround for almost any kink you can find. However, I do wish that Cognito Forms would allow for follow-up emails in their application itself. Instead, we use Klaviyo and Zapier to produce follow-up emails, which is a great workaround, but would be even simpler if we didn't have to.
Recommendations to others considering the product:
I recommend planning out what you want your form to accomplish before putting it together in Cognito. That will yield a better result.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Cognito forms is allowing us to convert customers without them ever leaving our website which means higher conversion rates for us. We also use Cognito Forms internally for Employee Satisfaction Surveys, and other HR related questionnaires that we send throughout the year.