Accelo is an automated and robust project management software. You can exercise real-time control and ensure complete collaboration. With this software, you can manage your projects properly against schedules, budgets and resources available at ease. It provides a flexible software solution to all your project management needs. Accelo provides deep insight into your project performance. The software comes with an array of project management features like percent-complete tracking, client portal, resource management, status tracking, task management, time & expense tracking. The tool comes designed with both agile and traditional methodologies.
|Support||Business Hours Online||Customer Type||Medium Business Small Business|
|API||Contact||San Francisco, CA / (800) 425-7315|
|Deployment||SaaS/Web/Cloud Mobile - Android Mobile - iOS||Category||Project Management Software|
$16 Per User Per Month (Billed Annually) or $19 Per User Per Month (Billed Monthly)
Growing teams that need more
The Features of Projects Plus Plan are
$34 Per User Per Month (Billed Annually) or $39 Per User Per Month (Billed Monthly)
Maximum flexibility and automation
The Features of Projects Premium are
Disclaimer: The pricing details were last updated on 23/05/2018 from the vendor website and may be different from actual. Please confirm with the vendor website before purchasing
Pros: 1. It Supports a comprehensive variety of activities in an enterprise including CRM, Sales, Projects, Tickets & Requests, Contracts & Retainers, Tasks & Activities (Operations)
2. There are good API's for integration with other systems.
3. It seems that they have published their API code in GitHub, so programmers can join and improve their API Code.
4. There is good integration with Google including google contact and google calendar
5. Very good Setting for "Module Titles" so a variety of users can customize the application based on their own industry and literature
6. Supporting the concepts of "Default Billable Rate" and "Default Cost Rate" for any user is really nice for having a costing system and evaluate the profitability of every customer.
7. A task can be against so many concepts including Project, Period, Ticket, Sales, which provide great flexibility for software.
8. The Idea of Task Board is really nice and this is a very good tool for monitoring tasks and keep them in mind
9. Mentioning about their blog is good for creating loyalty
Cons: 1. They tried to have a good responsive web application, but they were not fully successful in this case. Some of the icons on the upper toolbar will not accessible when the size of browser is in its minimum width. Alternatively, when the "List of Activities" is open and I change the width of browser, some of the texts will be override on each other.
2. Defining tasks is not very user friendly. For example when we want to define a new task and we don't enter anything in the textbox of "Search Accelo for Company or Work" the Error Message is "Against field is required" this is right that the empty field is marked by a red box, but it is not very clear and user cannot guess which is the "Against Field"; because even there is no tooltip for it.
3. Some of the Help Videos are not updated based on the last version of the application. For example, a Video about timesheet just shows Weekly Timesheet and not Daily Timesheet which it seems that this menu has been added recently.
4. Application Setting is really complicated and full of different options for everything. Learning this comprehensive setting is difficult. It was better; there would be a "Search" to find whatever an administrator is looking for it.
5. A task can be assigned just to one person. It means that there is no common task for team members.
Overall: They have tried to satisfy so many requirements in enterprises. This became their system complicated and difficult to work.
Pros: We like it because its web based, i enjoy the mobile app (although there are differences in app and desktop views that confuse users)
i love the project management section, very detailed and familiar in its design structure.
Cons: as a new administrator, editing is not as user friendly as i wished, i hope for better video tutorials in the future
Overall: i like using accelo, i have already and will continue to recommend it.
Pros: Lots of features, great customer support, great for CRM and project management
Cons: UX is a bit confusing at first but once you get the hang of it, it works very well
Overall: Great product, have been using it for nearly 2 years now
Pros: - Good for keeping us on task
- Efficient, easy
- Timers are really effective and intuitive
Cons: - I find it difficult relocating tasks
- So many screens; I feel like the task screens, my schedule are basically the same things repackaged
Overall: Overall positive, helped keep us very productive, will continue to use it happily
Pros: Easy to navigate. Modules are streamlined. A bit confusing at first; however, once one becomes familiar, it's easy to use.
Cons: Often times the system gets hung up or slow
Overall: Still learning several characteristics of the system; however, seems powerful and useful too.
Pros: The email integration is fantastic, allowing for automatic email capture from all of our team, customers, and suppliers while simultaneously addressing the need for privacy controls in that solution. Most other solutions require the team to manually interact to add those interactions and, well, that just doesn't happen. I don't think Accelo touts that functionality nearly as much as they should.
The ability to automate our business processes is a tremendous value as well. Consistency, minimizing mistakes, and reducing training time of new employees are critical factors for our success and this type of automation has proven to be worth the effort it takes to set it up correctly.
Cons: The target market for Accelo is primarily agencies/service-based companies that invoice time and materials. We are an Electronics Manufacturing company and as such, there are many aspects of Accelo that aren't highly applicable in our environment (though we've been surprised on how we've been able to tailor it suit our needs!). With that, there are many features that just don't apply.
Overall: Accelo customer service is excellent. They are very responsive, quick to fix any issues that arise, and are always working on improvements and new features.
Pros: easy way to track progress on different company projects, lots of stat based intel.
Cons: Definitely was difficult for me personally at first but after a youtube tutorial I was much more confident in using the program.
Pros: One of the only tools available that integrates CRM, project planning and billing in one easy to use layout!
Cons: Frequent updates make getting used to the tool a bit slow. Navigation between projects/work/client can be confusing at the beginning until you get used to the lingo.
Pros: The ability to create an opportunity, quote, and then close it into a project where we can assign resources and log time is very convenient.
Cons: Reporting capabilities are severely lacking. I have to try many different ways to pull out data into excel and further manipulate it to do the type of analysis I need to do as the leader of a team. When I filter data, it doesn't always make sense and it doesn't leave me confident that the data is accurate.
Overall: The company is good to work with. They try to be accommodating with requests. Their support team is responsive. There are some fundamental functionality missing from the system such as the ability to apply a discount to a quote. Also the way margins are calculated is incorrect. I need to recalculate by myself. Some of the dashboards are not meaningful. I would love to see the company spend time understanding reporting needs, and update the software to provide more meaningful information.
Pros: I wanted a great PSA, one that I could stand up quickly and get to work without hours and hours of churn. This fit the bill great. It integrates well with QuickBooks, my RMM, and email platforms. And it is reasonably priced.
Cons: It still feels young in its product lifecycle. The integrations, while solid, have the opportunity for greater and greater automation. Looking forward to the progression of the product.
Overall: Great to create projects, managed services agreements, invoicing, cost models, quotations. Great overall product.
The research is compiled using multiple sources, let us know of any feedback on firstname.lastname@example.org