Is really easy to:
- Add contacts by a single search
- Start 1:1 conversations with just one click
- Start group conversations
- Setup meetings from a chat window
- Share your screen at anytime. You can also share control of your screen for support purposes.
- Enable video support with no lag. Also you can add custom backgrounds or simple blur your background.
- Record sessions and share them at the end of the session
- Transcript session with text search support
- Make group calls with one single click from an ongoing chat
- Add support files to conversations. These files will be present at any moment and are associated to the conversation and not to a single user
- Do all the above with a mobile phone. You can also make or receive calls as any other normal call.
- Manage Office 365 documents. You are able to view, edit or submit documents inside Microsoft Teams.
In resume, with Microsoft Teams you really have a mobile office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
Perhaps the navigation on the latest version. Right now, is les intuitive the navgation between chats and contacts. Personally, I was confused at the beginning and some users are still confused and they usually forget how to navigate between these functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.