What do you like best?
• I did my induction using the platform – very cool. Now I train others using the same tools – really easy to use
• Helps us to stay aligned to other offices in our region
• We’ve just started using the survey tools and I can see lots more applications
What do you dislike?
None I’ve found so far, but if I do think of anything I know that the Learn Amp team will take me seriously
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
• Learning and development: to ensure all of our employees receive the necessary training to perform well in their roles
• Induction: allows us to be consistent with how we are training new starters, to give those running inductions some time throughout the induction period and to track performance easily while people learn at their own pace
• Knowledge management: a really important tool to ensure our employees across the globe have access to the same information
• Culture and communications: particularly useful during lockdown when we needed more diverse ways of communicating
• Performance management: the recent introductions of online 121s has been a huge shift for us, allowing us to store information in a way that is transparent and easily accessible to all parties