Workato is Data Management Software. Workato offers the following functionalities:
- Data Analysis
- Data Integration
- Data Security
- Data Migration
- Customer Data
- Data Quality Control
- Information Governance
Learn more about Workato features.
Workato is a unique workflow automation software that automates almost everything in the workplace. A simple workflow platform can be used to build complex workflows across multiple organizations. Workato can help make workflows in departments such as Finance, IT, HR, Marketing, Sales, and Support. An IT workflow can be set up to escalate open tickets and security threats. Workato helps to streamline HR workflows, automating hiring and online training. By automating core HR processes, it saves a significant amount of time and effort. It comes with a built-in data loss prevention feature. It is serverless, so it is easy to set up and operate. Workato has market-leading security and governance trusted by major financial institutions and is independent of any app. It can run without any developer apps. Workato is 100% web-based and can therefore be accessed from almost any remote location. The software is quite powerful, even though it is a low-code platform that is simple to use.
|Support||Business Hours Online||Customer Type||Large Enterprises Medium Business Small Business|
|API||Location / Phone Number||Cupertino, CA / (844) 469-6752|
|Deployment||SaaS/Web/Cloud Mobile - iOS||Category||Data Management Software|
Add-on: Pricing based on volume
Fair billing policy
Access 400,000+ pre-built recipes
Disclaimer: The pricing details were last updated on 12/12/2018 from the vendor website and may be different from actual. Please confirm with the vendor website before purchasing.
Yes, Workato provides API.
- The platform itself and the great team behind it! I think they've been very active in helping us solve the challenges we're facing when we kicked off the project.
- The UI is great! It's not difficult to navigate that even non-tech users can easily use it - from assigning roles, setting up permissions, arranging automation, even down to asking for support.
- It can integrate multiple enterprise software. I've been using other intelligent automation platforms for the past years and so far, only Workato showed flexibility. As they say, Workato is enterprise-ready. It can connect to core enterprise apps for HR (Workday), Finance (NetSuite), ERPs (SAP, Oracle E-Business Suite), and databases (e.g. Oracle)
- Workato can accommodate advanced workflows!
- The documentation part is good but I think it can still be improved with more specific examples. Also, need to add more documentation for new connectors.
- The training was great but it would be greater if they can provide self-service training that at least we can revisit or share with new team members trying to learn Workato.
- Though it can accommodate advanced workflows, the learning curve can be very steep especially for people without a programming knowledge/background.
You should try Workato if you're looking for an intelligent automation platform that's user-friendly but at the same time can accommodate advanced workflows when needed especially if you believe your company is expanding anytime soon.
User Account Provisioning from Workday, AD, to GSuite. This will help the entire P&C Team to reduce manual work and improve work efficiency. From almost 2-3 hours of time spent on onboarding, we're expecting to only spend less than an hour as 70-80% of the tasks will be automated.
Easy to use, flexible with a lot of functions that can really make easier the integration with different software.
At this moment we didn't find any specific downside.
I think is a good software to implement.
We managed to integrate our Shopify Stores with Netsuite in order to have real time synchronization between those two softwares. We are also automating order transfer between our Netsuite and our warehouse.
Workato is very powerful integration software where the recipe creation is very easy
bit of learning curve involved before we start building the recipe eventhough it is not much of technical jargon
Automation of consolidated data movement between HR systems and SAP. Before using workato, AET teams use to spend almost 4 days everymonth to consolidate data which we no longer need to do is a huge time and cost saving for us
The platform is easy to use. Operational management is easy to track through job logs. The varied API connection capability makes the speed to market / MVP much quicker and allows the automater / integrator to focus on business logic rather than low level technical connection issues.
Documentation and community questions are wide ranging meaning anything I want to investigate into further has ample information to assist me.
Given the nature of the platform I'm unable to develop automations / test / perform work offline. I understand why this is, and there is no easy way around it given the platform is in the cloud (which provides a number of benefits: reliability, scalability etc) - however it just means when I am offline, I can't do this work.
Simple to use. Definitely try it out if you are looking for an automation / integration platform.
Automating manual tasks.
Reducing the need to log into multiple systems by surfacing user input methods through bots.
Integrating systems by passing relevant manipulated data between systems.
The system is so easy and intuitive to use. We no longer need a developer to integrate our internal applications.
The biggest dislike for me is the price. We're an Australian business so the currency exchange hurts us when it comes to the pricing. Otherwise I love using the Workato platform and can't fault it at all.
The platform is incredible!
Signup for a free account, build out your requirements and see for yourself how easy it is to use? Hit a blocker? Simply open up live chat and support will fix you up straight away.
Key points to know:
- They're regularly releasing new features (checkout their Youtube channel).
- Support is amazing and perhaps the best I've worked with.
- The new User Experience makes the platform easy to use.
- If your app isn't listed in their app store, use the HTTP connector to integrate with it instead.
Workato ensures we have data consistency across all our systems as well as keeping it regularly updated when changes occur. We've also reduced the number of integration platforms we previously used down to just one.
A very simple interface and friendly for everyone even their have no experience in technical term.
Would be great if they provide more document but if you have an issue or need help you can get help from custormer team easily.
Enhance employee experience for the HR apps
Easy to use, very light dev work. The UI is super intuitive so my admins are able to easily troubleshoot and manage new workflows. The on boarding process was also great -super helpful staff that went above and beyond.
It's super extensible and we can connect to anything with api endpoints, including our internal systems.
Pricing is super friendly, too. It's easy to project my budget and ROI since it's based on recipe and workflow automation.
They could use more native integrations -Zapier is definitely more extensive so we end up using a little more direct HTTP APIs than I want (which requires me to engage a developer) -Biz Dev team seems pretty engaged, though and we can get integrations made when necessary.
We use it to integrate advanced workflows between 5 or 6 SaaS softwares and our internal native system. We've been able to remove several HC worth of manual work and our follow-up activities are much more timely.
- Easily connected to Salesforce and supports new features like Platform Events.
- Reliable platform that can integrate everything
- A library of connectors and community recipes that makes it easy to build any type of
integration with just point and click
- Really fast and easy to build and manage integrations
- Goes beyond integration, enables you build workflows with clicks and drag/drop
- Support is very accommodating and always provide solutions and workarounds.
- Documentation can be improved with more specific examples.
- More resources on complex business scenarios.
- Connection / Integration to our Third Party Finance APIs.
- Easy to use for non-developers.
- Less Code.
- Easy to understand recipes.
* Extensive library of community recipes to refer to as a starting point
* Excellent support from onboarding team
* Really fast and easy to building and manage integrations
* Real-time responses from support team via the live chat feature
Make more prebuilt connectors available so we can use Workato more!
I would definitely recommend Workato for anyone looking for an iPaaS solution for their business. It is very easy to setup and navigate the platform - took us only two weeks from initial set up to testing and implementing the recipes in our environment and ready for deployment.
We had to establish an integration between Jira and NetSuite to automate the flow of data for timesheeting an invoicing. This has improved our ability to produce more accurate reports with real-time sync and minimise human errors on manual tasks.
社内で手作業で実施していた作業を worakto で自動化しました。自分はエンジニアなのでビジネスユーザーのリクエストに対応して workato のレシピを作ります。workato の良いところは、レシピを作成した後に リクエストを出したユーザーに運用と保守を任せられる事です。レシピを作る時は、途中まで作って後はお願いしています。その方がフィールドの追加や条件の変化に迅速に対応できるため、効率が良いと思います。
workato の GUI は直感的に操作できるので説明すると「やってみたい」と言って貰える事が多いです。
workato 導入前は手作業で実施していた 「受付システムからCSVファイルのダウンロード」＋「ステップメールシステムへのCSVインポート」が自動化され、毎日の30分の作業が 1秒になりました。データの種類別にダウンロードとCSVインポートをしなければならず、人手だと間違う事も有りました。間違いは防げません。
workato を導入する事で Slack で結果を確認するだけで終わりました。省力化と自己の防止が短期間（3日ほど）で実現できました。
The research is compiled using multiple sources, let us know of any feedback on email@example.com