What do you like best?
- easy to use!
- integrates with our accounting platform (Intacct), sync is real time
- seamless process to reach hundreds of customers every month
- setting up multiple payment options was a breeze for secure online processing
- quick customization of emails, templates, chasing sequences
- the dashboard is great to drill into overdue accounts
- customer service has been AMAZING. Quick turnaround on my questions, they've really dug in and helped when we've had questions
- ability to add custom fields and report on them
- we have gained back so much time as a team on our invoicing and collection efforts
- emails don't seem to end up in spam as they did from previous systems (we're integrated with Gmail option)
- ability to monitor team's collection efforts
- did I mention their amazing customer service?
- the ability to add attachments (W-9) to invoices
What do you dislike?
- we're in Canada and bill most of our clients in the US/USD. Something isn't working with the sync to get our USD credit cards to sync to Intacct (appears to be an Intacct issue, but hope it will be corrected with a future release). We have created a workaround. It's a nuisance, but worth it from the time savings elsewhere
- our default is in CAD, but to run some reports, we have to change our global settings to USD so the correct fields run. Only issue that would happen with this change is if a client paid us during that time and our settings were incorrect
- inability to delete refunds. If we're working on a correction in Intacct, the correction came come across as a refund. There's no way of deleting it. We then have to create a workaround in Invoiced to get the client account correct.
- I would love to see videos on their support site of how to do certain tasks, especially during implementation. I learn better by seeing someone do it rather than reading a manual.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- We've saved at least a week's worth of work, likely more since we've implemented Invoiced.
- Our time to collect is coming down as the chasing is automatic
- Our previous system didn't alert clients that we had received their payment, now they get immediate notification.
- We didn't have an online portal for payments - now we do! And we were able to secure a lower rate than our previous processor
- We're testing their collection agency partnership, if Invoiced has vetted them and invested the time into a partnership, I'm hopeful that we're off on the right foot
- This really was a game changer for our team, we love it