"Drupal allows you to build websites and manage their administration and content in them."
What do you like best?
* It can be adapted to different projects in a personalized, flexible and powerful way.
* Its installation and configuration are very simple, especially for users or expert developers.
* It is scalable regardless of the number of users connected to its products.
* It has included functions of multiple languages, unlike other similar tools.
What do you dislike?
* It is not very "friendly" for novice users, especially in its configuration.
* It has very few free plugins, so it can generate some problems or delays in the updates of the websites produced.
* Low user community or not as big as you might think.
* Few themes of graphic or multimedia origin.
Recommendations to others considering the product
It is recommended to have some experience in the development and management of websites, before using this tool, and read a lot of information and see videos of its use.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
It allows to make web sites more flexible and dynamic, despite its lack of facility for non-expert users or developers.