The SaaS industry has evolved massively and is today considered one of the fastest growing industries. Irrespective of what business you are in, there is no doubt that you have the opportunity to use different types of SaaS tools to improve and enhance your business. Of course, this also means that our markets are flooded with SaaS tools catering to different processes and task requirements. With the option to choose from such a wide variety, it is not surprising to see businesses feel slightly overwhelmed when it comes to choosing the best one for themselves.
To make it easier for you, we have created this comprehensive list of some of the best SaaS tools that you can use to scale and accelerate your business.
Top SaaS Tools for your Business
Project Management Tools
1. ProofHub – This SaaS-based project management software is one of the best in its category. It offers all the key features like Kanban board, project templates, task management, and more. It is an amazing platform that facilitates effective collaboration between all the project team members. The pricing starts from $45/month/billed annually.
2. Trello – Trello is one of the best project management software for startups and small businesses. From organizing your day-to-day tasks to using Trello cards for notes to tracking work progress, there is a lot that you can do with this tool. You can try their free plan or opt for paid plans that start from $5/user/month/billed annually.
Live Chat Tools
1. LiveChat – Offering its services in 150+ countries, this is one of the most widely used live chat software. This automated chat support enables businesses to improve their sales experiences, gain quality leads, offer real-time customer assistance, etc. Suitable for businesses of all sizes, the pricing starts from $16/user/month/billed annually.
2. Zendesk Chat – With Zendesk Chat, you can add a customized chat widget to proactively engage with your customers. The tool also comes equipped with an analytics feature that can be used to monitor chat volumes, the productivity of your agents, etc. Their basic plan, which is the Sell Team starts from $19/user/month/billed annually.
Human Resource Management Tools
1. BambooHR – BambooHR is a comprehensive human resource management tool offering functionalities like HR reporting, performance management, applicant tracking, and more. This SaaS tool allows you to store all your data on the cloud and eliminate unnecessary paperwork. The pricing model is quotation-based.
2. Zoho People – If you are looking for a one-stop solution for all your HR needs, then Zoho People is the ideal SaaS tool for you. This feature-rich software allows you to centralize all your HR data and access it from anywhere and at any time. You can start off with their free plan and move to their paid plans starting from $1.25/user/month/billed annually.
Business Intelligence Tools
1. Microsoft Power BI – This data visualization platform enables businesses to make better business decisions with the help of business intelligence. Recipient of several prestigious awards, this software is one of the best SaaS tools to guide you in making quick and efficient decisions. The pricing starts from $9.99/user/month.
2. Sisense – Sisense is a business intelligence tool that enables your technical as well as non-technical employees to easily access and understand key data. From augmented intelligence to machine learning to deep insights, this tool offers a wide range of services. The pricing model of Sisense is quotation-based.
Content Management Tools
1. HubSpot CMS – Trusted by several top brands, HubSpot CMS offers a wide range of features that enable you to build a brand that stands out from the rest. The tool offers a seamless digital experience, helping businesses optimize their sites and increase traffic – all in real-time. The professional plan starts from $240/month/billed annually.
2. Drupal – Drupal is a content management software that can be used by different types of businesses; be it education, government, healthcare, or media and publishing. This scalable tool offers features like SEO management, document management, template creation, and more. This is an open-source tool.
Social Media Management Tools
1. Zoho Social – Zoho Social is one of the top social media management tools that allow businesses to reach their intended audience at the right time. Using this software, you can monitor your various social media platforms, facilitate multi-user collaboration, create content, automate publishing, etc. You can either use their free edition or their pricing plans which start from $10/month/billed annually.
2. HootSuite – This is a highly collaborative social media management tool that comes equipped with features like cooperative writing, group calendars, social media monitoring, synchronous editing, etc. You can also share engagement streams and control multiple communication channels. You can either choose their free plan or any of their other paid plans.
Customer Support Tools
1. Zoho Desk – Offering timely and accurate customer support is crucial for every business, and Zoho Desk is one of the best help desk tools to get the job done. Similar to the other Zoho products, Zoho Desk is also top of the line and equipped with all the necessary features. It offers a free plan, and the paid plans start from $14/user/month/billed annually.
2. Freshdesk – Freshdesk offers an all-in-one solution that enables businesses to provide excellent customer support. With the help of Freshdesk, you can monitor customer interactions conducted via phone, email, chat, social media, etc. They offer a free plan and the priced plans start from $15/user/month/billed annually.
Email Marketing Tools
1. MailChimp – MailChimp is a very popular email marketing software that enables businesses to create targeted emails and ad campaigns. It has a huge list of features which makes it one of the most sought-after email marketing tools. You can also create and send campaigns from your mobile devices. You can start exploring the tool by signing up for their free plan.
2. GetResponse – From accessing 500+ predesigned templates to creating one from scratch to choosing from 1,000+ fee iStock images, there is a lot that you can do with GetResponse to fulfill all your email marketing needs. With this tool, you can create content that is suitable for all types of devices. You can either choose their free plan or the priced plans that start from $15.58/month/billed annually.
1. Quickbooks – Ideal for small-sized businesses, Quickbooks is an easy-to-use accounting software. Its user-friendly interface enables businesses to perform various accounting-related functionalities, such as creating invoices, generating cash flow reports, handling accounts receivable, and more. Their basic plan starts from $25/month.
2. Zoho Books – This is another gem from the Zoho suite! This accounting software helps businesses keep track of the cash flow, expenses, income, etc., and also offers other key services like Bank Reconciliation, professional invoice services, and more. The tool offers a free plan as well as paid plans starting from $15/month/billed annually.
Time Tracking Tools
1. Toggl Track – This is a cloud-based time tracking software that works well for individuals as well as teams. Its long list of features includes one-click time tracking, tiered user access levels, multiple billing rates, mobile time tracking, and more. The tool is highly intuitive and useful. Choose the free plan or the priced plans starting from $9/user/month/billed annually.
2. Clockify – This is another great time tracking software that allows teams to keep track of their working hours. The tool can be used on all devices, and data can be easily synced online and accessed as and when required. It is a great tool for analyzing and improve your productivity. Apart from the free plan, the other plans start from $3.99/user/month/billed annually.
1. Google Workspace – This collaboration and productivity tool offers an intuitive platform with amazing collaboration features like cooperative writing, group calendars, brainstorming, audio video conferencing, and many more. It also offers superior security features like single-sign-on and 2-step verification. The plans start from $6/user/month.
2. ClickUp – This is a cloud-based collaboration tool that enables businesses to streamline various processes like sales, design, marketing, development, etc., and facilitate better collaboration between the teams. It also comes equipped with machine learning capabilities. The software is available for free as well as offers paid plans starting from $5/user/month/billed annually.
We hope this list comes handy for you! Remember that before you start researching the SaaS tools, it is vital to first have a clear understanding of what your requirements are, your budget, the tools, and features you require, etc. Having this outline in place will make it easier for you to narrow down your choices and choose the best amongst them.
This list is just the tip of the iceberg. You can check out SaaSworthy to know about more than 40,000 software across 300 different categories!