What do you like best?
- Customer support is top notch (around the clock help)
- Participants are everyday people (not professional testers) so I'm getting good insights
- I've used a lot of tools and it has great UX and extremely affordable for the value
- Analytics great for in the weeds for UX-ers
So glad I found a reliable tool that is actually affordable for consultants / freelance
What do you dislike?
- Wish I could bring my own participants to studies but received an email that they're in beta for those features. Can't wait to try it out
- Video highlight reels are great to show my clients so would love to see that feature
Recommendations to others considering the product:
If you have any questions, use the Intercom features for lightning fast responses. They actually get back within minutes.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
I've performed countless unmoderated sessions and also a few moderated sessions. I'm able to speak to exactly the right people for our philanthropy website / concept creation.