What do you like best?
Simple and user friendly platform. Learning curve is not steep and Ryan McCourt and team are always accessible and ready to help!
Really like the visual charts of responses, which I'm able to copy and paste in my presentation, great quality of video/audio recordings, and the overall layout of the platform.
Biggest differentiator is the level of support from Ryan and team. They're super knowledgeable, kind, patient, and always willing to help! They are true partners and go above and beyond to ensure your study is successful.
What do you dislike?
There are some limitations, but most are on their roadmap to be added or Ryan is able to get it programmed in the backend.
1. For screener portion of the survey, unable to add open response questions. But Ryan was able to get this programmed in the backend.
2. For screener portion of the survey, unable create multi-select question. But Ryan was able to get this programmed in the backend.
2. Unable to break participants into different age groups in one study. I had to create 3 different surveys to be able to specify how many participants I want from each age group. However, Ryan was able to merge all 3 surveys into one when they were complete.
3. No word cloud or aggregate word usage system from transcript
4. No option to create a metric/table questions
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Conduct unmoderated user testing via Userlytics and leverage their global participant panel. It's more fast and efficient, so you are able to deliver more timely insights to your stakeholders.