What do you like best?
- Easy set-up.
- Free tool with friendly user interface and easy to use.
- Have both manual and script mode.
- Web record function works well on most Website (I use it with Chrome and IE).
What do you dislike?
- Not very supportive documentation, take time to read and explore.
- Mobile testing take time to capture and write code.
Recommendations to others considering the product:
Katalon is a good approach for whom is new to automation test. You will quickly recognize the the usefulness of the tool. It;s worth a try.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Most of project I have been been through ()simple website) are not too big to make full use of this automation tool. However, I think it would be very useful for big project which need a large QA team. The idea is not really new but has good prospects, worth to be recommended.
Response from HongHanh Tran of Katalon Studio
Thanks Toan Nguyen for your feedback. In the recent releases, Katalon has been improved a lot, including documentation, training materials and mobile testing. Hope you find Katalon Studio even more helpful for your testing project.
We appreciate your suggestions and will consider them in the next versions of Katalon Studio. If you need any further support, please contact us via https://forum.katalon.com/
Katalon Studio Team.