What do you like best?
There are many things I appreciate about the Square brand in general, but specifically to their Invoicing, here are my favorites:
1. You can send invoices and the recipient can send you a payment via check or pay right away with a credit card.
2. Sending invoices or adding items to an invoices is straightforward and involves little more than clicking a few buttons and finally "send".
3. Your recipient will automatically get reminders if they are not paying their invoice on time. If you have a client that pays frequently you can even put their card on file!
What do you dislike?
Square invoices is a very easy invoicing program to use and it takes very little experience or knowledge to operate. However, here are some features you may not like too much:
1. There is a limited option to customize invoices so if you are looking for a custom designed invoice, Square is not for you.
2. Square is not the lowest priced credit card processor out there! So if price is a big factor for you - try something from your local bank!
Recommendations to others considering the product:
If you are considering Square invoices you should look at what you need your invoicing program to do (automatic reminders, online payments, and more), and then how much the payment processing cost will affect your decision.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Here are some ways that Square Invoices has benefited our business:
1. We can add to invoices from our mobile devices during events which means we never forget to add something to a client's invoice.
2. All staff members can add to invoices so we don't need to send messages to superiors not currently on site.
3. Saving customers' info for when they are paying invoices through Square allows you to retarget them via Square Marketing!