The main advantages that CARTO gave us, IMO are:
1. The tool is powerful, but at the same time is very easy to use even for people with no data analytics background or expertise.
2. The visualization of your data makes easier taking some business decisions, especially those related to physical localization.
3. CARTO team are available for consulting them, especially at the beginning of our relationship. That point is very important, because without their help it would be quite complicated for us to use CARTO tool at 100%.
4. Due to COVID, we have to change a little our project scope, and talked with CARTO team and they gave us all the comprehension and facilities to change with no problem. We really appreciate that.
The least hepful about CARTO, maybe are these:
1. The learning curve at the beginning is a little bit complicated, especially for people with no data analytics expertise. If you want to use your company insights you have to make an upload of your data. At the beginning is a little bit complicated, but once you get in touch with CARTO team, you are able to do it in an easy way.
2. As we are talking about physical and geo items, the results are not as immediate as digital environment is. But this is not a CARTO topic but sector topic.