What do you like best?
Cloudflare is the service I put in front of every website I manage, as the very first thing. The range of features Cloudflare provides on every tier, even the free one, is unmatched by any other CDN or security provider, Every new feature they add is an engineer's dream, and I find myself nodding in approval, even if that feature is not relevant to me or my company.
What do you dislike?
I have absolutely no use for their App marketplace,
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
With Cloudflare we always use these features:
- DDoS protection
- automatic security features
- web application firewall rules
- top notch DNS, incl. DNS security features
- lowest cost domain names anywhere
- full fledged CDN
- automated CDN features such as Brotli compression and webp image transcoding
- page rules to handle admin pages differently from visitor-facing website