What do you like best?
It's a super easy drag and drop for creation of the wireframes.
- It provides near realistic prototypes as it supports the clickable prototypes
- It has support of lots of libraries - some are free and some are paid.
- It provides sharable links where we can capture the feedback of the users too
- It's super easy to link different screens, create hotspot, or popups using dynamic panels
What do you dislike?
Axure has it's own look and feel where you get only middle screen which is very narrow and space from left panel and right panel takes good amount of space. Though you can close it, they are important. You would need little bigger screen to work on wireframes.
- Other thing I don't like is they have lots of tabs getting opened when we click on the screen from left menu. I have never switched on the screens from the tabs.
- Dynamic panel switching is pain - you have to double click and then reach to panel and then specific state of the dynamic panel will take you there. If there could be easier navigation to reach there, it would be great.
Recommendations to others considering the product
Axure is easy to use and much effective and it works the best when you are working with the client who understands only the visual flow. It helps you to reduce the iterations with clients and you can become more productive and create the better user experience for your customer's products.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Collaborating with the customers where we can get their feedback on it and improve overall user experience.
- Ready to use libraries (paid or free helps to create the wireframes quickly.
- clickable prototypes helps us to reduce to-and-fro with customers.