GetBadges is a gamification software that can be positively used to drive success and boost a healthy competition.It is suitable for enhancing the productivity of the IT development teams and sales teams by adding gamification tactics.The software is suitable for call centers, developers, sales and onboarding. GetBadges comes enriched highly with an array of gamification features like Rewards Management, Leaderboards / Activity Tracking, Goal Setting / Tracking etc. The tool helps in evaluating the performance better as it comes with performance metrics and feedback management feature. A number of essential employee engagement features are also available in this tool.
|Support||Business Hours Online||Customer Type||Medium Business Small Business|
Based upon the number of Team size, Pricing option varies
For Team Size More than 250, Contact the vendor to get the detailed pricing.
All data plans include:
Disclaimer: The pricing details were last updated on 22/05/2018 from the vendor website and may be different from actual. Please confirm with the vendor website before purchasing.
1. Easy to integrate with development tools.
2. Great way to motivate developers.
3. People at our company were speaking about the monsters next to the coffee machine ;)
4. It helps to foster good practices like pushing your code frequently and with a passing continues integration builds.
5. A responsive team behind the idea - one of the integrations was created for us in less than a day from the moment when we sent the message that it would be nice to have it.
If the whole team can participate it's great. But when you're involved in projects where it's hard to convince the client to add it to their stack, some people are left out of the game.
A great tool when you develop a software product and you want to have more fun when working on it.
The major value here is to foster good practices and an additional thing that motivates the developers.
Simple setup with all your favorite development tools (Git Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins)
Commits are granted points whatever they contain, some people can considere the gratification system as unfair, but it can be easily improved by setting up specific objectives
Playing RPG game during work and team-building, focusing on specific aspects of our business. Adjusting amount of points you gain from each action gives you oppoertunity to drive your team without giving them specific instuctions - they will do anytjing that gives them higher reward.
New features are added very fast so it is hard to find something bad that would be fixed in nearly future.
Before giving it to your team trye to adjust points earned by team to your goals and they will focus on your target easilly.
We are creating web-bsaed nad mobile-bsed apps.
Easy integration with workflow and management tools like Jira, Trello etc.
UI isn't intuitive enough to go by Itself and needs some effort to get used.
Get in touch with the sales team.
I did some assessment of gamification platforms and GetBadge got the highest score.
Integration with JIRA SD and HipChat, the fast response from the development team and constant feedback.
It was truly a way of providing some "fun" while keeping work going.
We would like to be able to have more customization for game scenarios and also to be have the ability of setting badge points.
We saw a huge team communication improvement wich was a key point for testing this platform.
Productivity was also improved.
Integrations with dev company tools like Jira, BitBucket, GitHub, build and ci tools.
UX can be improoved, but show me software where there is nothing to improve in UX... thats what I thought...
There are no alternatives, I have look so far that we almost started developing it ourselves. In my experience if you are a dev team - getbadges is the way to go.
Motivation, stimulating best work practices threw awards in gamification, fun.
Offers a great game-feel environment, high-quality and fun graphics Integrates with the majority of the tools we use and offers a wide selection of tools in general.
Could offer more gamification capabilities, like building your own game scenario.
I would definitely recommend to, at least, try GetBadges and explore the platform's capabilities.
Increasing employee engagement by bringing fun to our everyday work. GetBadges offers a full gamification experience to achieve this goal.
I am testing this tool to adopt it. I am plano to use this tool to help me to manager my team. The integration with JIRA and TFS is the most fascinating funcionalities.
I would like to use this tool for other process in the company. For while, This tool can be used only for IT Team.
I am testing this tool yet. I really plan to implement soon.
GetBadges speaks well to developers because of gaming topics.
The customization of the different items could maybe be better. Even for the website we could not set to our brand colors.
We want to bring a fun dimension to our development team.
1. The overall concept of incentivising software development process.
2. Ease of integrations with regular most used software development tools.
3. GetBadges works as big motivation booster for the team.
4. In a high paced startup, no one adheres to formal methods of SDLC but if they get points for everything they do (even for raising a ticket in JIRA), people are motivated to use it. GetBadges did the exact same thing to us. Suddenly everything came in line for use. All the tasks were getting tracked.
5. Team gets motivated to work hard since now there is a dashboard where everyone can see who is performing how.
1. Name could be better :)
2. Advanced customisations.
For example: An admin should have privileges to set the points (HP) to each task and
ex: Travis build should be around 100 for our use case and github commits should be weighed around 10.
1. SDLC Process can be easily streamlined and maintained.
2. It worked really well as a motivation booster for the team.
3. Nice way to thank team member and appreciate their work on regular basis.