Screenster. My feedback
What do you like best?
The strongets sides of Screenster are:
- It has easy maintenance
- Visual baseline
- Quite user-friendly
- I don't need to code my tests
- I don't need to perform manual testing
- Flexidble in use: you can run it on server or in cloud
- I would say it is a must have tool for pixel-perfect projects
- Screenster is a great tool for UI regression testing
- It has CI plugin
- Screenster saves a bunch of time of manual tester, so he/she can focus on other important things.
What do you dislike?
I like everything about this product. I see it very promising and super useful.
Recommendations to others considering the product
You can try free version and see the benefits you can get
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
I use it for the regression testing and for the automation of UI testing
Regarding benefits: Screenster automatically checked what was changed after the last run, so I need to look through the found differences and make the decision to approve them or not to my baseline.
So the main benefit for me here is that Screenster saves my time and catches the changes I would miss