What do you like best?
The best feature that we saw in the ICM is as follows: 1st: Clause comparison/Deviation, currently in Philippines most of Legal department reviews the whole contract manually thus it takes too long to review and can affect the end-user's SLA to publish the contract to the vendor. 2nd Readily contract template, since templates has already been reviewed and finalized by the Legal this fasten the processing on authoring a contract. 3rd is Version control/QR code, in a manual contract mostly all signatories needs to put their initials per page in order to secure authenticity thus it is also additional work for the signatories but with the ICertis help it each contract document has its own QR code and can be check thru phone with this the signatories safely signed in the last page of the contract.
What do you dislike?
It is our first time purchasing a contract management system, We still don't know the downside of the system since what we experience is that the ICertis Contract Management Software is flexible and can accommodate all our needs.
Recommendations to others considering the product:
If you're company wants to improve your contract processing from manual to automatic process then be sure to choose ICertis Contract Management Software as they will help you to properly organize your system /process structure and will support you at any given time.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Mostly problems that has been solve by ICetris is as follows:
1. Setting up Standard Contract Template, In our company our legal team is compose of 10-15 lawyers, 3 out of 15 lawyers can received the same contract agreement for their review thus having different versions of the templates.
2. Clause Library/ Clause Deviation , With the help of Icertis Contract Management System this help our lawyers to know which clauses has been deviated and helps them to review the contract easily.
3. Audit Trail, if you are the end user you also need to know where did your request go, what is the progress, who has the current contract. This audit trail helps us to check the history and changes made in the contract.
4. Version Control , QR code help us to identify if the contract is authentic.
5. Organization Structure, Icertis also helps us to properly organize the structure for our contract by segregating them per process/BU's.
6. Setting up the Vendor's obligation, this help us to monitor if the vendor is complying with its requirements once contract has been executives. Also it helps us to see the completion milestone.