What do you like best?
There are so many things that I love about Frizbit. Some of them are:
- Setting up campaigns and segmentations has never been easier
- The flexibility we have with creating our own personalization templates for non-technical users
- Preview options for campaign supports almost all platform
- Targeting capabilities and segment exploration
- Frequency capping options per campaign
What do you dislike?
A lot of features are still in beta as they are investing quite a lot in the development. Therefore, sometimes it might not work as expected.
Recommendations to others considering the product:
Their team is very responsive. If you have any doubts while setting up a campaign, do not hesitate to send an email. In our case, we got a lot of good campaign tips&tricks to target our customers much better.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
We use Frizbit to automate our marketing campaigns. We use Email, SMS and web push channels to communicate with our user base automatically when they take certain actions in our platform. Overall, we'd like to provide a personalized experience as much as possible to our end users.
Moreover, we have customers from different regions of the world whom speak different languages. It's crucial for us to send marketing messages in their own language at the day time depending on their timezone. With Frizbit, we are able to do these kind of multi-region&language campaigns fully automated.