A high-performing IT infrastructure is a necessity - not a luxury - in today's hypercompetitive, always-on world. And a unified network monitoring solution is an essential part of that. But one size does not fit all. Here are five questions to help you choose a monitoring solution that is right for your organization.
1. What do you want your unified monitoring solution to do for you?
2. Which areas of your IT infrastructure do you want to monitor?
3. What are your technical “must-haves”?
4. Are there specific usability features that are important to you?
5. How much are you willing to spend?