1. Veriflow is the pioneer in intent-based network verification. Recently, Veriflow has announced a new product CloudPredict™ SaaS which is the industry’s first Network Visibility and Assurance platform for multi-cloud environments. CloudPredict™ SaaS, built on the Veriflow verification and analysis platform, delivers a stand-alone solution for public cloud environments that users can deploy easily.
2. Meeting assistant Eva from Voicea is used to record and transcribe meetings, then labels transcripts with action items and sends it to participants. Voicea’s Eva can now be integrated with 20 SaaS and productivity apps like Jira, Trello, Asana, Zapier, etc. to share things like tasks and notes during a meeting itself. A voice command suite is also introduced to make Eva into an AI-powered assistant during voice and video calls.
3. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions are there to help streamline company processes and to improve visibility within business functions such as finance, project management, and manufacturing. A revolution in cloud computing changed the dependency for on-premise ERPs by giving birth to a less expensive and more effective solution called Cloud ERP. Top 3 benefits of a SaaS Cloud ERP platform are Financial visibility, Advanced security and Integrated financial management.
4. Mediavine, an advertisement management company, has recently cut the web hosting costs by using a SaaS content management platform to store, edit and change their content like images, videos, etc. Mediavine has achieved big success using cloud-based digital asset management software and this is an inspiration for many such ad management agencies in the near future.
5. Exabeam, a smarter SIEM™ company, recently announced Exabeam SaaS Cloud, a hosted cloud version of the Exabeam Security Management Platform (SMP), to empower enterprises to detect, investigate and respond to cyber attacks more efficiently. Using SaaS Cloud, analysts can collect log data, use behavioral analytics to detect attacks and automate incident response without the infrastructure cost and maintenance issues.
6. Cyber Defense Magazine (CDM), the industry’s leading electronic information security magazine, has named ManagedMethods as winners of their coveted InfoSec Award for 2019 in the category of SaaS and Cloud Security. ManagedMethods provides the market’s most affordable Enterprise-grade cloud security platform to the country’s most underserved and vulnerable industries
7. MailPoet is a simple and intuitive WordPress plugin and over 300,000 sites are using their services to seamlessly keep in touch with their subscribers. We had a Chat with Kim Gjerstad, Co-Founder of MailPoet about their efforts using NPS and Customer Feedback to drastically improve customer satisfaction. As co-founder his role is varied, covering everything from accounting and HR to company vision.
8. Compass, the real estate tech platform (worth $4.4 billion) has acquired Contactually to give its agents a boost when it comes to looking for good leads on properties to sell. Contactually is an AI-based CRM platform designed specifically for the industry, which includes features like linking up a list of homes with records of sales and other property indexes to determine which properties might be good targets to tap for future listings.